4.9 ★★★★★ | Doritos Casserole with Chicken is an easy weeknight dinner recipe using rotisserie chicken. This creamy chicken casserole is loaded with cream cheese, corn, shredded cheddar and topped with crumbled Doritos.
Doritos Casserole with Chicken
Total Time: 35 Minutes, Servings: 6 Servings
- 8 oz Philadelphia Chive Whipped Cream Cheese
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8.75 oz canned corn
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups Doritos, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dump cream cheese and chicken soup into a large mixing bowl.
- Whip together with an electric mixer until smooth.
Read more for full instructions ==>
Rated 4.9/5 based on 314 customer reviews